Revcon Forums

The worldwide owner-to-owner support system for the Revcon Motorcoach
It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:01 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:20 pm 

Hello everyone...

It is with great sadness that I must sell my Motorcoach, due to health reasons. I can no longer maintain it properly, for example, I can't get up on the roof. I have been diagnosed with PD...and cannot even drive it. Dr's orders.

I will attach some photos of it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:59 am 

Hi Eddie.

UCK, really sorry to see you coachless. I know there comes a time when you have to do what you have to do, but it still hurts. Anything we can do to help let us know. A good description of your coach along with some pics and an asking price would be great.

Thanks
Eric

System Manager and your tourguide for the day. 1989 Revcon 31' MB #2752. Coach renovated between 2006-2009. 454 with .030 overbore, Doug Thorley headers, Federal Model 58 Traffic Blaster, Voyager backing camera system, more mods shortly forthcoming.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:26 pm 

Steady Eddie wrote:
Hello everyone...

[color=#00BF40]It is with great sadness that I must sell my Motorcoach, due to health reasons. I can no longer maintain it properly, for example, I can't get up on the roof. I have been diagnosed with PD...and cannot even drive it. Dr's orders.

I will attach some photos of it.

Hi Steady Eddie, I too am sorry to hear that you must go coachless.Most of us are in the same age group and it will come to all of us that we will have to do the same.That is inevitable. As for myself I hope that I will be able to have and enjoy mine as long as you had that opportunity with yours. [/color]

1987 Revcon 31 DB #2715,Doug Thorley headers,new carpet (my screwup) new upholstery,454 cu.in.36k miles,HWH hydraulic jacks, exterior lighting converted LED.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:47 am 

OK--try this link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/The_ ... ir&slk=357

Yep, my old Coach is a rare one. A genuine P-12 Chevy, made in Detroit, USA..join up so you can see all of the pictures and files.
$25K..OBO...

S.E.